Facebook Badge

Sunday 10 June 2012

Buah Hatiku


Tomorrow,  11 06……my lovely father birthday..he will turn to 59 tomorrow…..Hmm….and I had been his daughter for about 22 years….It was bigger number actually. I still remember how hard my father strives after my late mother gone. He woke up early in the morning to make sure all my sibling woke up and be ready to go the school. Everybody as still in the adaptation stage and comes out with different “ragam” except Abg Zam. The worst and the most pampered person during that time is me…Five of us not giving good cooperation to our father. As the youngest sister, I’m quite “mengada-ngada”……Only my grandmother  tend to be cool with me…Usually after return from the work my father will pick up me from my grandmother house….We will have dinner together and after isyak my father will start to cook for tomorrow meal so that my sister and brother can eat after school. Everyday my father was having very hard time. It become haywire when there is people want to adopt me and there are another people wants to adopt my brother. My father does not want to give us to other people. After one year, my father remarried and I have new mother called umi… Umi was vey nice,kind and lovely people. Thanks ALLAH for the rewards…Until now my father still work hard…I was almost one year as my father retired. Nowadays he will wake up early in the morning. He is busy with his farm from morning until evening, He said he do not want to left all his son without any “pusaka”…..He do not want his son to be suffer if he is not longer be in this world….Day after day, the wrinkles on his face keep appear. But he never forgets to tell me “Ingat ALLAH selalu…” Setiap Masa……I do not know how to express and how to tell the world how much I love my father…..If can I want him to forever be at my side…I wonder am I good enough to him…

Thanks for raise me up
Sayang Bab Sangat2


Inilah buah hati saya…….Orangnya tegas tapi sangat baik hati….Seorang yang sentiasa kemas…Ke kedai pun berbaju kolar bagai. G kebun pun pakai kemeja yang bagi dia dah buruk (hakikatnya boleh lagi buat pergi dinner)…….Ayah saya seorang yang sangat kemas dan berprotokol orangnya…..Rambut sentiasa berminyak….huhu…Kalah anak-anak…Pakaian untuk solat haruslah digosok…warna baju bagi padan ngen seluar…selalu saya dimarahi pakai baju lain tone dengan tudung..ahaks….tak kisah…

K itu dulu…Nak Jalan-jalan kat pantai ni…..Adios…


No comments:

Post a Comment