Facebook Badge

Friday 27 July 2012

Faster fasting

it was the seventh day of ramadan...times run too fast...again....i already at my hometown...my neighbor said "awak ni wat kl tu macam awak duk gong badak hari tu je"...well....no comment...now it is a friday night...i'm still not sleeping...why??why??.....hmm...i am doing assignment... hehe..not belongs to me...but my umi..she take a diploma which need her to attend the class during the school holiday...my cook feeling ( perasaan untuk memasak) nearly disappear...why??why??...dun know...there is no single dishes that i have cook during this ramadan..i'm just helping to cut the ingredient and wash all the equipment...hhhmm....sigh...but there is a five page list of dessert and also new recipe that i want to cook...maybe next week i should start cooking again...actually..i dun not know what to write...i'm just write anything that cross into the mind...that's all for tonight and thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment